Friday, November 9, 2012

BFFF Mix

Just some songs about friendship since my bestie is coming down to the hometown for a visit :) Yeah, I sicken myself too. Just ignore some of the romantic connotations in these songs, it's surprisingly hard to find songs about straight lady friendship. Okay, semi-straight lady friendship.


1. Friend is a Four Letter Word - Cake (love me some four letter words)
2. If There Was No You - Brandi Carlile (my secrets aren't safe, I'm singing out of tune if there was no you)
3. With A Little Help From My Friends - The Beatles (obviously)
4. We're Going To Be Friends - The White Stripes (cute)
5. My Best Friend - Weezer (aww)
6. BFFF - Bowling For Soup (ah haha ha just found this)(just tryin' to say I love you in a heterosexual way)
7. If She Wants Me - Belle & Sebastian (on second thoughts I'd rather hang around with my best friend if she wants me)
8. Old Friends, Bookends - Simon & Garfunkel (time it was and what a time it was, it was a time of innocence, a time of confidences)
9. You're My Best Friend - Queen (their hair is so great in this vid)
10. I'm Sticking With You - The Velvet Underground (cuz I'm made out of glue)
11. I Miss You - Kimya Dawson (short but sweet)

No comments:

Post a Comment