Friday, April 12, 2013

Lazerfest 2013 Mix

It appears that I am finally going to Lazerfest this year. For the first time. WTF? I know. I've just never really felt like it/had to work every other time. This year, my Cathy's BFF, Katie, is coming to town for it, so I'm really excited. For Katie. Not so much for the musical line-up (I've not been as into rock as I used to be)...but, that's what this mix is for. To get me pumped. I guess.

I'm not buying an Affliction shirt, though.

1. Man in the Box- Alice In Chains (Cha! Sha-wing!)
2. Last Resort - Papa Roach (I know this one!)
3. Glycerine - Bush (never been a huge fan, but mmm...Gavin Rossdale...)
4. You're Going Down - Sick Puppies (I do like them a bit)
5. Heaven Nor Hell - Volbeat (his voice annoys me for some reason, but they aren't bad)
6. Vilify - Device (is that the guy from Disturbed?)(yes. yes it is)
7. I Get Off - Halestorm (forgot I liked them)
8. Bones - Young Guns (never heard b4...but I kinda like it) (breaking benjamin-esque)
9. Two Weeks - All That Remains (possibly the only song of theirs I know)
10. The Final Episode - Asking Alexandria (asking who? oh, screamo)
11. In Due Time - Killswitch Engage (I've heard of them...more screamo)
12. War of Change - TFK (what does this remind me of? Linkin Park?)(Christian rock Canadians)
13. Oh You Petty Failures - Blood N Stuff (okay)
14. Fatal - Fatal Addiction (Winner of Battle of the Bands for opening band)

No comments:

Post a Comment